The measure of a person’s strength is not his muscular power, but his flexibility and adaptability.
In this volatile, changing world, it will be the ability of organisations and the people in them to adapt to meet the challenges of the new that ultimately allows them to survive and thrive.
- The VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) world, the new normal
- The importance of mind set
- Developing mind set through deliberate practice
- The inevitability and types of change
- The predictability and process of transition
- Simple tools to develop mind set
Objective: to learn how to adapt your reasoning to cope with the complex challenges of today’s business world