This is my final Training Success Tip of 2019 before we usher in a brand new decade, so I thought I would make it a themed effort. One of my regular Christmas jobs is to create quizzes for family and friends over the holiday season. It seemed only fair then to share a few of my sillier quiz questions with my loyal TST readers.
Here goes ….
- How many letters are there in the Christmas alphabet?
- How does Darth Vader like his Christmas turkey?
- What’s the difference between Santa and a Knight?
- What’s the best way to snap memories on Christmas Day?
- What did Adam tell his wife on the night before Christmas?
- What do you call someone with a fear of Santa Claus?
- What’s the best way to get a puppy for Christmas?
- A Viking named Rudolph the Red was looking out of the window when he said, “It’s going to rain.” His wife asked, “How do you know?”
- What musician does Santa like to listen to while he makes his toys in his workshop?
- Why did the woman frown at the snowman choosing carrots at the farmers’ market?
- What do you call a snowman who is always at the gym?
- What’s the difference between snowmen and snowwomen?
If you haven’t already guessed – and do try not to take a sneak peek, the answers will follow below. In the meantime I wish all of my TST readers a very happy Christmas and a fulfilling and successful new year.
- Just 25 … because there’s Noel
- A little on the dark side
- One slays a dragon, the other drags a sleigh
- With a Pole-aroid camera
- It’s Christmas, Eve
- Ask for a little brother
- He replied, “Because Rudolph the Red knows rain, dear.”
- Elf-is Presley
- Because he was picking his nose
- An abdominal snowman
- Snow balls …. Boom, Boom!
Your Reaction: If you had a secret chuckle at most of these answers, then you are the kind of client we would like to meet. If you groaned at most of them, you are clearly very discerning. Either way, if you need business communication skills training to equip you and your team for the new ‘20s, do contact us for additional information or to arrange a chat with one of the Stratus team.